The campaign of U.S. Senator Todd Young raised $1.26 million in the first quarter of 2021, with over 9,600 contributions from over 5,000 individual supporters. Ninety-three percent of contributions were under $100. Young’s campaign ended Q1 with $3.2 million cash on hand.
Last month, Young kicked off his re-election campaign by releasing the endorsements of more than 300 Hoosier conservative leaders, including:
- 2 Hoosier Vice Presidents
- 9 Hoosier Trump Admin Officials
- 100% of Indiana GOP Statewide Officeholders
- 10 Indiana Republican Party Chairs
- 100% of Indiana GOP Members of Congress
- 96% of Republicans in the General Assembly
- 92% of Republican County Chairs
- 50 Indiana Mayors
In addition, the Young campaign announced today the creation of a 70-plus member Indiana Finance Committee of community, civic, and business leaders from all corners of the state to bolster the campaign’s fundraising operation.
See the full list of 2022 Young Campaign Finance Committee Members here.